For the protection of all our patients and staff we are continuing to follow the CDC guideline for dental practices and/or healthcare facilities. Therefore, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting any symptoms, we request you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment.
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with has recently traveled to an area with large outbreaks of COVID-19 or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
· You will be required to wear a face mask/covering to your appointment.
· When you arrive at our office, feel free to use our curbside waiting to reduce social contact. Please stay in your car and call the front desk (972-423-4595) to let us know that you have arrived.
· Due to strict scheduling guidelines, we respectfully request that you be on time for your appointment. We highly suggest you arrive no more than 10 minutes early. Please alert us to any dental or other concerns you may have ahead of time.
· We prefer that only patients with appointments enter the office.
· We can unfortunately no longer offer headphones for your appointment. But, you are welcome to bring your own.
. Due to the necessity for specialized/disposable equipment and extensive processes for disinfecting our equipment, we are able to offer Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas) for an additional fee.
· We have hand sanitizer at the front desk that we ask you to use when first entering the office. You will also find additional hand sanitizer throughout our office for you to use as needed.
· Appointments will be managed to try to allow for social distancing between patients. Therefore, you may be asked to alter your original appointment time. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you and to allow for social distancing.
. While in our offices, please follow the general COVID-19 guidelines. For example, try and keep 6 feet from others when possible. Utilize appropriate hand hygiene (e.g., frequently using hand sanitizer and washing hands thoroughly with soap for 20 seconds; avoiding face touching), and respiratory hygiene/cough etiquette (e.g., cough into your elbow).
At any time during the 5 days following your appointment, please call our office and report any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 that you experience or anyone in your family or close contacts experience, and any COVID-19 test results.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus: